Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Our New Living Arrangement...

Soo, Tangled Fan was turning her room upside down and inside out last week.  We were all crammed on one side of the table, Rapunzel and her family included, of course.  It was a long week, but life just got 10 times worse. 
We're now on a shelf across the room, in that huge shelving unit.  By us, I mean Ariel, Belle, Punzie, Emma, Piper, and I.  The boys and Zelia were lucky enough to be able to stay over on the table.  Not sure why the boys were made to stay over there, but it STINKS.  Zelia, of course, is staying over there because there wasn't enough room for her on our new shelf, plus she can live with her sister. 
I'm surprised at how much I miss Fitz's presence.  You'd hardly know he's around...until he isn't.  Maybe I'll have to take a walk and visit him sometime soon, but I don't know.  I don't want to seem annoying, but I also want to visit who I hope can become a friend!

Ariel was also crammed back into her mermaid outfit: that means she's got her bikini top and mermaid tail stuffed on and she can't move unless she rolls or scootches on her rear-end.  It's great, because she can't beat me up anymore, but now we just have to listen to her constant complaints, added onto the fact that she's constantly cold.  It's soo chilly on this corner of the room!  She took my blanket, but I don't mind.  I might not like her, but I've also got more clothing on than she does! 

The plus side to being over here is that Tangled Fan keeps her tablet in one of the drawers under this shelving unit, so I can blog whenever I like.  It's also nice, because it's just a jump away from the chair, so I can sit somewhere else and blog.  That means I can do whatever Internet stuff I want without getting harassed!  Until Ariel and Punzie figure out what I'm up to, anyway. 

For now, I don't really have much to say except for our current living situation, and I've got a new book I can't wait to dig into (a random horse book that was on the shelf beside ours.  We're also on a shelf right beside a shelf FULL of books.  It's awesome.)  so I'll let you guys go for now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment