Wednesday, September 24, 2014

1st Post

Hey, everyone!  I see you've made it to my blog - thank you. 
Um...let's see.  The links you need for my other posts, which I've done co-blogging with a friend, can be found
HERE
HERE
HERE
and
HERE.  
If you haven't figured it out yet, I'm a doll.  Weird, right?  I'm a very introverted, nerdy doll; a 2014 Disney Store Rapunzel doll named Zarina.  Who, I guess, has a target painted on her plastic back saying "bully me"?  I don't know.  I haven't checked for that target. 
Anyway, I'll be posting on here from here on out; I'm giving my friend (also Rapunzel, but she's the original, and her name is really Rapunzel) full control over her blog again.  =D
Um...I don't have anything to tell you about from today, this is just a prelim post, so...hi.  And thanks for checking out the blog!

2 comments:

  1. UHH! I know the bully over here is like the worst. But, you know, as I said before I'm awesome, so. ;) But she does bully us horrible (especially Dee, a doll over here.) Sometimes I wonder if Lydia even looks at us anymore! She never seems to notice how horrid Maya is. Darn.

    -Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yipes, sorry I haven't answered any of the comments lately. It's been...interesting. Anyway, ughh! Why must there be bullies in the world? And I get the feeling. Tangled Fan is ALWAYS around us, buuut she never notices. Maybe humans don't think dolls can be affected by bullies, or don't get bullied at all? HUMANS: YOU ARE DEAD WRONG!
    --Z

    ReplyDelete